WHO IS AN APPROPRIATE CANDIDATE FOR AN ASSISTED LIVING CENTER?
• Residents who suffer from memory disorders.
• Those who need help with Bathing clothing, or toileting.
• Anyone who can no longer manage to live on their own but doesn't require medical care.
• Those who need help with daily activities such as housekeeping, cooking, cleaning.
• Those discharged from a skilled care facility, but who still need help with basic needs.
• Residents can be young or old, affluent or low income, frail or disabled.
WHAT ASSISTANCE IS PROVIDED?
West Assisted Living provides assistance with:
- Medication compliance
- Health assessments
- Communication with physicians and home health/hospice
- Transportation to medical appointments
WHY CHOOSE US FOR ASSISTED LIVING?
The primary goal
of our Assisted Living facility is to provide assistance with daily activities, such as bathing, clothing, and/or toileting, while giving you the freedom to live independently in a safe residential setting.
WHAT ABOUT COSTS?
Costs vary with the residence, room size, and the care and service a particular resident requires. At West Assisted Living we strive to offer our services at affordable rates.
For more detailed information, please contact us and speak with a representative about living at our facility or having your loved one stay at our facility. We offer short term or long term stays. However, there are a limited number of beds, so please call to see if there is a room available.
A SECURE RESIDENCE
We focus on fostering independence for each resident while treating them with the dignity and respect they deserve. While accomplishing this we provide a safe, residential environment that offers supportive and health care services designed to meet the residents needs.